Insolvency and Restructuring
Our Insolvency and Restructuring practice group has extensive experience in representing creditors and debtors in complex domestic and cross-border (in court or out of court) restructuring and insolvency proceedings. We also assist our clients in identifying and addressing insolvency related risks through appropriate structuring of transactions and contract drafting and counsel creditors in pre-insolvency enforcement scenarios.
Members of the practice group have a diversified background and pool wide-ranging know-how (including Banking and Finance, Corporate and M&A, Litigation and Tax) which ensures a holistic and innovative approach when counselling our clients.
Our work includes:
- Representing creditors in Swiss insolvency proceedings
- Advising companies in (out-of-court and in-court) restructuring proceedings
- Advising creditors and debtors on the implementation of cross-border restructuring schemes
- Assisting creditors in pre-insolvency enforcement scenarios and analyzing the risks of enforcement and challenges to security in insolvency scenarios
- Advising board members and management of companies in need of financial restructuring
- Representing purchasers and sellers of distressed debts
- Insolvency-related litigation
- Sale and acquisition of distressed companies