The most recent books written or edited by lawyers of Lenz & Staehelin are arranged in reverse chronological order.
The 2nd edition of Copyright Litigation: Jurisdictional Comparisons offers clear guidance for anyone considering litigation in a foreign country or involved in a multijurisdictional copyright litigation. Adopting a country-by-country approach, with a common format for each country, it enables quick and accurate comparisons between jurisdictions.
- Covers the law and procedure in more than 25 major jurisdictions
- Features contributions from leading local practitioners who are experts in the field
- Offers a well organised starting point for international reference
- Answers the key questions of multinational corporations and their legal advisors
- Sets out each country’s courts and administrative system
- Goes through civil court procedure
- Explains the available remedies
- Looks at the available enforcement options
- Covers litigation costs
- Uses a reader-friendly Q&A format that enables quick and easy cross-jurisdictional comparisons
- Provides straightforward, practical commentary on each jurisdiction and the respective legal Systems