Private banking in Switzerland stands for market-leading services and products. We have a long tradition of advising Swiss and non-Swiss banks and other financial intermediaries on all private banking related matters.
Our key competences include:
- Authorization from all regulatory authorities, such as the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA, including licenses for banks and their representative offices and branches, as well as asset managers
- Anti-money laundering and KYC rules, rules of conduct
- Discretionary asset management and advisory services
- Drafting and review of contractual documentation
- Litigation, investigations and enforcement proceedings of banks and other financial intermediaries before regulatory authorities and representation in civil and criminal proceedings