Le Meridien Bristol Hotel, Warsaw, Poland
Dispute Resolution in M&A Transactions: Tactics, Challenges, Defences
The Lewiatan Court of Arbitration is organizing an international conference for promoting arbitration. Topics of this conference include:
- Dispute settlement in M&A transactions
- Pre-closing and post-closing disputes
- Disputes concerning representations and warranties
- The ICC model M&A contracts
- Business and public interests in M&A disputes
Dr. Rudolf Tschäni will participate on Thursday, 13 May, as a speaker in the case study: "Disputes concerning representations and warranties".
This conference is aimed at arbitrators, law firm attorneys, in-house counsels, venture capital/private equity funds, M&A legal and business advisors.