Assured advice for all insurance matters
From Banking and Finance and Capital Markets, through to Corporate and M&A and Technology and Outsourcing. Working alongside our other core firm competences, our Insurance practice builds strategies that smartly balance risk with reward. We help our clients make the most of the opportunities enabled by our experience and leading position in Switzerland, a global financial centre.
Whether involving domestic or cross-border matters, start-ups or established reinsurers, we provide the full range of insurance-related services articulated through clear advice – no matter what the challenge. We represent major Swiss and foreign insurance and reinsurance companies, leading multinationals, intermediaries, banks and capital providers (including hedge funds, private equity funds and venture capital funds).
Our team's deep expertise can guide you through the regulatory complexity that surrounds insurance. Clients also benefit from our experience with capital markets, corporate and M&A, technology and outsourcing, finance, securities offerings, private equity, derivatives, collective investment schemes and other financial products.
- Market entry, formation and licensing
- Capital investment and solvability (SST, Solvency II)
- Personal and organisational requirements
- Outsourcing (policy administration, claims handling, ALM)
- Insurance policies law (D&O, E&O, FI, PI)
- Product regulation, insurance sales
- Reinsurance contracts, risk transfer
- Portfolio transfers, M&A transactions
- Restructuring, re-domiciliation
- Run-off advice, solvent schemes of arrangement