A tech-aware team that knows what makes the sector tick
Fast moving, as well as increasingly regulated. Our work in technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) law spans all areas of this dynamic sector. Proactive, tech-aware, multidisciplinary teams combine their respected industry knowledge to advise technologists, media companies, communication giants and their customers using the vast opportunities created by new technologies as they connect and power our world.
As digital transformation accelerates, we offer pragmatic advice on technology and business sourcing, corporate transactions, IP and data protection matters. We provide full-service support for everything from financing and tax planning to competition and distribution.
We help grow and protect the interests of technology and telecom companies – from platform businesses to social media and internet providers – building robust strategies around network sharing and business alliances, international roaming agreements, cloud services, Big Data and infrastructure projects. Alongside our deep outsourcing knowledge across all TMT areas, we provide strategic regulatory counselling. We’re experts on all regulatory affairs and are proven at representing clients before Swiss and international authorities.
Our media-related work is driven by a holistic approach, providing support at both a strategic and day-to-day level. Encompassing both traditional and new media, we can help meet any challenge involving licensing, advertising, sponsorship, performance marketing and e-commerce.
- Big data, Cloud services, Strategic business alliances,
- Data protection and privacy
- Technology and business sourcing, Managed services contracts
- Infrastructure projects, Fibre to the home (FTTH)
- MVNO arrangements, Network sharing, Roaming agreements
- Online services, E-Commerce, Mobile payments and apps
- Performance marketing, Advertising and promotions, Sponsorship
- Regulatory, Licensing
- Broadcasting, Content licensing, Digital media publishing
- Entertainment, Music and video games, Gambling