Firm foundations for projects that make a mark
Major construction and infrastructure projects bring complexity as well as opportunity. Which is why we offer specialist support for schemes planned in Switzerland or agreed under Swiss law. We handle all matters relating to investment, procurement, contracts, planning and more – and act in both a transactional and contentious capacity.
Our longstanding relationship with engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) sees us advise private and institutional investors, developers, public authorities, contractors and financial bodies. We handle major projects from the planning, structuring and strategic stages through to negotiations, contracts, and ongoing agreements with stakeholders. We assist with both domestic and cross-border EPC, and provide litigation and arbitration services for all construction and infrastructure matters.
With infrastructure offering long-term growth opportunities and positive ROI for private and institutional investors, we're there to identify and advise on its risk and growth potential for inbound and outbound investments. We play a pivotal role in transformational projects across a broad spectrum of industries – from energy, water and transportation through to logistics, sports, communications and aviation.
- Contract and project structuring
- Public procurement strategies, submissions, negotiations and contracts
- Framework, consortium and partnering arrangements
- Greenfield and brownfield developments
- Public zoning, planning and construction law
- PPP projects
- Operation, property and facility management agreements
- Work, planning, engineering, architect and subcontracting agreements
- Litigation, arbitration and injunctive relief measures
- Supporting long-term transformational infrastructure opportunities for both private and institutional investors in diverse industries