Leading the market in one of the world's leading financial centres
Unrivalled experience, a deep pool of talent and cutting-edge market knowledge – plus an astute commercial approach. This combination of qualities has made us the leading financial services law firm in Switzerland, supporting many of the world's biggest deals and most important market participants.
Our financial industry activities are core to the firm's competencies and strengths – whether a case involves transactional, advisory, litigation or investigation matters. Thanks to our integrated teams, we support banks, securities dealers, insurance companies, asset managers, fund managers and other financial service providers to get where they want to be.
The fast-evolving world of fintech requires a further layer of specialist knowledge. Drawn from various practice groups, our experts have deep understanding of the innovative business models and technologies at play. We build long-term relationships with clients to provide tailored advice throughout the fintech lifecycle, advising start-ups, investors, technology companies and established financial institutions.
- Regulatory and compliance, FINMA applications and clarifications (no-action)
- Corporate and investment
- Distributed ledger (blockchain), smart contracts
- Crypto finance, digitalised capital markets, DeFi (decentralised finance)
- Tokenisation of securities, cryptocurrencies, ICOs, STOs
- Digital assets, custody solutions, trading platforms
- Financial products, crowdfunding, peer-to-peer lending
- Mobile payment services, payment systems
- Robo-advisors, wealth management applications