Deals & Cases
COLTENE completes Vigodent acquisition and further strengthens its market position in Brazil and Latin America
COLTENE Holding Ltd., a leading developer, producer and distributor of dental consumables successfully completes the acquisition of Vigodent S.A., a Rio de Janeiro based distribution partner of COLTENE. After having acquired 40% of the shares in Vigodent in 2009 already, on 29 October 2010, COLTENE acquired the remaining 60% of the shares for a purchase price of roughly CHF 5,800,000.
COLTENE was advised by Lenz & Staehelin whose team was comprised of Rudolf Tschäni and Stephan Erni. Felsberg, Pedretti, Mannrich e Aidar advised COLTENE as local counsel on Brazilian law.