The trusted adviser of private banks
Switzerland's renowned wealth management excellence demands legal expertise to match. Our expert team has a long tradition of advising both Swiss and non-Swiss banks and other financial institutions on all private banking legal matters.
In particular, we advise on the regulatory requirements and authorisations of the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA, as well as on anti-money laundering/KYC rules and compliance matters. We also provide support with discretionary asset management and advisory services, as well as the structuring, drafting, and reviewing of contractual documentation. As well as helping financial institutions in regulatory investigations and enforcement proceedings, we offer representation in civil and criminal proceedings. Thanks to our extensive experience in private banking, we are able to tailor solutions for any related legal need that may arise.
- Authorisations and licensing
- Anti-money laundering, KYC rules, compliance and rules of conduct
- Discretionary asset management and advisory
- Contractual documentation
- Regulatory investigations and enforcement proceedings
- Civil and criminal representation