Recognized market leading expertise in all aspects of asset management due to our pioneering role in this increasingly regulated area.
Asset management, funds administration, custody services, as well as the structuring, registration and distribution of all types of investment products and services have become subject to increasingly challenging regulatory requirements. Due to our pioneering role in this area and our strong commitment to both regulatory and self-regulatory organisations, our team is a recognized market leader and our long standing expertise allows us to deliver highly specialised advice on all aspects of institutional asset management, investment services and products.
Our key competences include:
- Registration of Swiss and foreign investment funds with the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA, including ETFs, and ongoing regulatory notifications and authorization proceedings
- Structuring of open-ended and closed-ended investment vehicles for real estate, private equity and other alternative asset classes
- Authorization with FINMA of fund asset managers, fund management companies, distributors and representatives of non-Swiss funds
- Assistance in the context of the listing with SIX Swiss Exchange of ETFs, structured products and ETCs
- Advice on the structuring of investment funds and other investment products, including on governance, compliance and transparency issues
- Advice on the cross-border distribution of funds, structured products and other investment products and services
- Drafting and negotiation of asset management agreements, advisory agreements, distribution and custody agreements
- Advice to Swiss pension funds, insurance companies and their asset managers as regards compliance with applicable regulatory investment restrictions
- Investigations and enforcement proceedings in relation to funds and structured products