Our group advises on all aspects of family and inheritance law, with particular expertise in international estate planning, wealth management and dispute resolution.
The Private Client group is our team of specialists providing corporate clients and high net worth individuals with comprehensive and expert advice on wealth planning and succession issues. The group advises clients on all aspects of family and inheritance law, immigration law and taxes. Our team has particular expertise in the field of international estate planning, all aspects of wealth management and dispute resolution.
We draw on the skills of attorneys qualified under both civil law and common law systems. Comprising three generations of experience and embedded in the largest legal team in the country, our Private Client group is uniquely placed to advise in areas such as commercial and private trust companies and family office administration. The broad spectrum of expertise available within the firm enables us to offer creative advice. We can also provide expert assistance in the formation of charitable and non-profit organizations and in the provision of trust and company administration services in Switzerland and Guernsey. Our clients appreciate the fact that we are always available and ready to respond swiftly.
We have expertise in the following areas:
- Estate planning and administration
- Structuring of wealth management
- Family office services
- Residence and nationality
- Tax planning and litigation
- Establishing commercial and private trust companies and family offices
- Forming charitable and non-profit organizations
- Trusts and estate litigation, arbitration and mediation
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements
- Private investment companies and funds
- Wills and testaments
- Art and antiques
- FATCA and the Common Reporting Standard