Global capital markets have increasingly stringent rules, regulations and standards which are constantly evolving. We stay at the forefront of developments.
Increasingly stringent rules, regulations and standards are part of the evolving environment of the global capital markets. Lenz & Staehelin is at the forefront of the relevant issues and developments. We have accredited experts for the listing of securities on the SIX Swiss Exchange and we deliver comprehensive and prompt advisory and support services for all types of capital markets offerings, including IPOs and rights offerings, bonds, convertible bonds, covered bonds, hybrid bonds and other securities transactions.
Our key competences include:
- Structuring of capital markets transactions
- Drafting of disclosure and contractual documentation in connection with capital markets transactions
- Advice on cross-border offerings
- Regulatory compliance of capital markets transactions
- Filing of listing applications with the SIX Swiss Exchange
- Supporting clients in respect of their ongoing reporting, ad-hoc publicity and other disclosure obligations vis-à-vis the SIX Swiss Exchange and other regulatory authorities
- Litigation, investigations and enforcement proceedings in relation to capital markets transactions and ongoing reporting, ad-hoc publicity and other disclosure obligations vis-à-vis the SIX Swiss Exchange and relevant regulators