Commercial and Contracts
We have the resources and industry specific-knowledge to advise on the entire range of commercial activities.
This group's specialties include the establishment and structuring of new business operations in and out of Switzerland, as well as advice on the entire range of commercial activities and contractual matters. Lenz & Staehelin has all resources necessary to advise on all matters relating to traditional contract law - including the drafting, negotiation, implementation and enforcement of contracts.
The practice group also assists clients in regulated industries such as food, health, energy, transport, aviation and life sciences, advising them on commercial, legal and regulatory aspects of their businesses.
Our work includes:
- Business organizations
- Commercial and contract related litigation and arbitration
- Establishment of business operations in and from Switzerland
- Specialist advice on the entire range of commercial activities in and from Switzerland
- Specialist advice on the entire range of contract matters across the full bandwidth of contract types
- Domestic and cross-border supply and distribution arrangements
- Domestic and cross-border cooperation agreements including research & development
- Regulated industries including:
- Food and health
- Life science
- Financial services